Terms And Conditions
Welcome to medicalsupplies.pk, an e-commerce store for medical supplies and equipment’s. By accessing this e-store and/or using any information or services found within the site, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions, which may be changed, updated, and/or otherwise amended from time to time.
It is important that you understand the Terms & Conditions of our online store before you proceed with making a purchase with us. By choosing to shop at medicalsupplies.pk, you are deemed agreeable to all our Terms & Conditions with reservation.
All information and materials found on the Site are for purposes of information only and are not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information and materials found on the Site for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of a health condition or disease or for the prescription of any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should promptly consult your own physician and medical advisers.
- Self-Collection of orders is only available at our designated locations as mentioned on our website.
- Pictures featured may differ from the actual product. Upholstery/Packaging design of certain products may also differ, depending on stock availability.
- Products and prices online may differ from walk-in purchases at our retail outlets.
- Please note that checking out of any merchandise in your shopping cart implies that you have confirmed your order but that the purchase is only valid upon the successful completion of the payment transaction.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, all merchandise will be released and put up for sale if payment is not received within 24 hours of confirmation of order.
- Goods sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable unless there is clear indication that there was a manufacturing defect that is highlighted during the delivery.
- Any orders for self-collection that are not collected within 7 days from the date of order confirmation will be considered null and void and will be forfeited. We will take all necessary measures to inform and remind customers for their collection.
- Any orders that cannot be delivered due to failure to respond or failure to confirm a delivery timing by the customer will also be considered null and void and will be forfeited. We will take all necessary measures to inform and remind customers for their deliveries.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as stated, reject any transaction and/or customer (without prejudice) at any given time at our own discretion.
Please do take the time to read through our other policies:
In case of doubt, please send in your queries with your full contact details to our customer service email and we will do our best to respond to your queries with clarifications at the soonest possible moment.